- This unit is a Type “D” building designed to Dangerous Goods (storage and handling) Regulations for the storage of one class (not mixed) of Dangerous Goods.
- Suitable for classes 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3 some 4.1, 4.2, some 4.3, 5.1, 6.1 and 8.
- Meets Australian Standards AS 1940-2004 requirements for flammable liquids, class 3 and combustible liquids.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to adequately withstand cyclonic conditions as per Australian Standard 1170.2-1989.
- SITE SAFE ® Dangerous Goods Store has also passed a NATA approved loading test for 2.5 tonne payload to be lifted by crane.
- Ventilated through external walls immediately below the ceiling and above the upper limit of the spillage compound to meet the requirements of Schedule 12 Section 6 and Section 8 of the Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Standard features include– Air Vents, bunding, drainage points, electrical bonding, lifting and pulling lugs, shelves and fixed wheels.
- Patented Security locking System.
- Liquid store to 2700 lt
HAZCHEM—OUTSIDE STORAGE ONLY